We have an open position for XRAY specialist in our NDT Department (Non-destructive Testing).
She/he will be responsible for:
- Definition and/or adjustment of control instructions, preparation of control and drafting of the reporting.
- Collaboration with corporate functions involved in the identification and validation of methodologies and techniques for quality control.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Planning, organization and management of activities for a continuous and progressive process improvement.
- Preparation of documentation required by the Quality System (manuals, procedures and technical reports) and their periodic review and updating.
- Being in contact with external and internal control bodies of the company and responsible for the entire process required by the supervisory and control bodies of the environment, quality and safety systems for the achievement and periodic certifications checks and audits.
Skills and experiences for the position
- Bachelor degree in engineering or technical fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar positions
- Good communication skills
- At least Level 2 RT NAS 410 /ISO 9712
- Good level of autonomy
- English minimum B2
- Reports to Operations Manager