We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, service-minded, detailed, and organized individual who wants to join a dynamic and expanding team.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
After an adequate training, She/he will:
- Perform a wide range of chemical analysis (ICP-OES and LECO), metallurgical analysis and mechanical test, static and dynamic.
- Prepare analysis reports and discuss results with customers.
- Work together with other departments.
- Implement actions for continuous improvement, kaizen method based.
Skills and experiences for the position
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of technical drawing, good dexterity and precision
- Good ability to organize own work independently
- High accuracy and reliability in recording the captured data
- Ability to complete assigned tasks and to achieve objectives required by the role, working both in groups and with increasing autonomy
- Adaptability in responding to the rapid variation of operational needs, proactivity in the management of problems related to daily operations and predisposition to continuous improvement
- Motivation for professional growth and development
- Kaizen/Lean manufacturing experience and skills
- Good level of autonomy
- English minimum B2
- Second language is a plus
- Reports to Operation Manager